• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Bandolier Management (1 Viewer)

Haligast

RedCents
10¢
Good morning! Currently using the following setup to manage bandolier with my tanks in mq2melee:

holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.XTarget} < 2 && !${Target.Named}) /bandolier activate Dual
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 || ${Target.Named} && !${InvSlot[14].Item.Type.Equal[Shield]}) /bandolier activate Shield

downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${InvSlot[11].Item.Type.Equal[Bow]}) /bandolier activate Pull

Goal is to have tank use shield for multiple/named mobs, dual for trash, and switch back to pull after combat.

It does what I want it to do, but it spams chat with "You have successfully used bandolier [Pull/Dual/Shield]." Is there a way to better manage this without having it spam the commands repeatedly?

INI:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.XTarget} < 2 && !${Target.Named} && !${Me.Bandolier[Dual].Active}) /bandolier activate Dual
Personally would drop the ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} since 2 on xtar means you are in combat already or will be shortly

Last edited:
The issue isn't a problem with the XTarget Count. You can have a count of 0 and not be in combat.

${Dual} evaluates to what?

Need inv slot checks for the items equipped so that it doesn't spam. IE: only switch to dual if offhand doesn't contain "1H"
Only switch to shield if offhand isn't a shield.

Right now it doesn't have a way to know that you currently have those items equipped already, so it keeps doing it.

The issue isn't a problem with the XTarget Count. You can have a count of 0 and not be in combat.

${Dual} evaluates to what?

Need inv slot checks for the items equipped so that it doesn't spam. IE: only switch to dual if offhand doesn't contain "1H"
Only switch to shield if offhand isn't a shield.

Right now it doesn't have a way to know that you currently have those items equipped already, so it keeps doing it.
Fixed the Dual, it the bandolier name

Thanks guys! Chat, to clarify, should I be putting the item name in the brackets or will it identify type? I’ve seen it both ways around the forums when I was putting this together. (EG, [Bow] vs [My Bow Name] or something else altogether?) Is it as simple as plugging in my equipment names or is there another condition I should be adding/changing?

Aha! I added some parentheses and jury-rigged the item types, and it no longer spams!

holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyshit1=/if ((${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.XTarget} < 2 && !${Target.Named}) && ${InvSlot[14].Item.Type.Equal[Shield]}) /bandolier activate Dual
holyshit2=/if ((${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 || ${Target.Named}) && !${InvSlot[14].Item.Type.Equal[Shield]}) /bandolier activate Shield

downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${InvSlot[14].Item.Type.Equal[Shield]}) /bandolier activate Pull

Edit: got the switch to "Pull" working as well!

Last edited:
Request - Bandolier Management

Users who are viewing this thread

Back