• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bag Problem (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,858¢
I recently moved EQ to a new computer and a few things didn't transfer over correctly. Over the last couple of weeks I have worked most problems out but I have one that I cannot nail down. I use Simple Stice UI from EQinterface. It has three different UI's. One Melee, one Caster and one Hybrid. All these UI's all have a button added to the bags that says "Done" which if you click on it closes the bag. Ok, that is the background, the problem is that on some of the toons the "Done" button has disappeared. At first I figured just download new UIs and problem solved. But no, the same toons were still missing their buttons. Seems like 4 of my 12 toons have the buttons missing no matter which UI I load. All three UIs work on all the working characters and none of the three UIs work on the 4 toons that don't work. Since all three work on some toons but not on others it looks like an individual toon problem. I have searched through all the toon settings I can think of that would be container/bag related and can find nothing. Anyone have an idea on what may be causing the UI to behave differently on some toons? Thanks for any thought or ideas, AnotherJohn

iirc (cause i can't log in to check) don't some bags have the option to right click at the top and select "show done button"

Sic,
Finally got into the game to check this out. You were right, guess I never knew this was in EQ since I have never used the default UI. I figured it had to be the custom UI conflicting in some way. Right clicked the bag, highlighted the "show done" line and problem solved. Thanks again, AnotherJohn

Sic,
Finally got into the game to check this out. You were right, guess I never knew this was in EQ since I have never used the default UI. I figured it had to be the custom UI conflicting in some way. Right clicked the bag, highlighted the "show done" line and problem solved. Thanks again, AnotherJohn
awesome dude! only took like 100 hours to be able to log back in to the silly game lol
glad you got sorted out

Question - Bag Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back