• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto Revive Slain Mercenary (1 Viewer)

hmmm, mine auto revives once the timer is up. i will look into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rich (BB code):
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=99

This is what I have in my code, and my merc auto revives once the timer is up. Check to see in your merc window that you have Auto Assist turned off maybe if I am reading that correctly?

This is a cleric merc, i dont see an auto assist for cleric merc. But im not sure that it would matter what kind of merc to use the revive button. i think the mercon=1 is just so that the merc will assist at that pct specified instead of immediate like default merc. I seen a guide from 2013 that states Auto Revive - Now auto detects if your merc is in group when the macro is started and will auto revive if merc dies. thanks.

I use Kissassist, lastest version, and my merc autorevives after it times out upon death. If you are using the same yours should too. Dumb question but you do know that when a merc dies you have to wait until its ready to respawn?

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}) /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

I use this in one of my macros. There may be a better way of doing this, but it seems to work for me anyways.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}) /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

I use this in one of my macros. There may be a better way of doing this, but it seems to work for me anyways.

exactly what I wanted, thank you!

Can also use MQ2React:

YAML:
  revive:
    action: "/notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp"
    condition: "${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}"

Question - Auto Revive Slain Mercenary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back