• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Auto Purchase Macro (1 Viewer)

Astra

RedCents
69¢
I recall in the past that there was a macro for the bone chip turn in quest, though i never used it and I have no idea if it purchased all the bone chips or if you had to do it yourself. There is a similar quest using rat ears, however buying enough rat ears to fill your bags is tedious, let alone filling an entire box crews bags. Does someone have the know how to do this?

I recall in the past that there was a macro for the bone chip turn in quest, though i never used it and I have no idea if it purchased all the bone chips or if you had to do it yourself. There is a similar quest using rat ears, however buying enough rat ears to fill your bags is tedious, let alone filling an entire box crews bags. Does someone have the know how to do this?

That might help. As i understand it you can use it for the wine quest or cb belts/pads too.

Edit: nevermind, im a moron..

Request - Auto Purchase Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back