• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Auto follow + (1 Viewer)

soulchillin

RedCents
50¢
Hail!

looking at trying this out to fix the awful auto follow system that they never fixed. i wasnt planing on going to deep into macros but any tips would help for just simple stuff. i still like doing most things manually. thanks!

The navigational tools that are part of redguides are unbelievable. The day I first saw the yellow line that’s part of ezfind I wanted someone to pinch me because I thought I was dreaming. Insane QoL improvements

The navigational tools that are part of redguides are unbelievable. The day I first saw the yellow line that’s part of ezfind I wanted someone to pinch me because I thought I was dreaming. Insane QoL improvements
First time using it to run a group up to buy spells in pok, I was amazed! All toons, no problem. Truly breathtaking.

Seriously, the simply Quality of Life stuff is worth it, ignoring all of the other stuff entirely.
Just to name a few:

Auto Login
Combine all that actually works
Easy, reliable group navigation tools
Overseer automation
Huge map functionality improvement
Skill-up macros
Automatic barter selling
Hands off buffing (great for classes like enchanter that have a buff you want up all the time, but only last 20 minutes maxed out)

I've said it a few times already, I genuinely regret not subscribing long before I did. Can just kick myself for how long I sat on the fence on this one.

I should set up autologin, not sure when that plugin came out I was paranoid that EQ or MQ was getting my password
20 min chanter buffs (Night's Endless Terror FTW)
I need to jump on this Overseer bandwagon
When MQ2 shuts down thats the day most of us will call it a day

Auto login / auto group. mmmm

i can click on the launcher and walk Away for a few minutes. When I return my 6box is logged in, grouped up, and buffing. I can get right to whatever task I want with 3 clicks of my mouse.

/chase - No more autofollow off a cliff! Chase rocks and I can’t imagine ever boxing again without it.

improved Maps. open the map and all the mobs are there roaming around. it also shows other players so I know where I can go and not interfere with whatever they are doing.

many others but these 3 are enough for me to keep subbing,

to @dealings point, if MQ2 ever shut down I would likely shut down myself as well. No way I could go back to boxing 3 subs without these programs.

IRL - Auto follow +

Users who are viewing this thread

Back