• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Auto Augment Remover Inserter (e.g. TBM) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
137¢
Heya... after now making a new group from scratch and working under TBM I see it is a P.I.T.A. to really level and reinsert the new augs in a 6box.

Is there any auto re-augment macro which is doing that automatically?

Project-Idea:

- remove all Aug5/Aug6/Aug9/AugX from all items (drop in inventory)
- insert all Aug5/Aug6/Aug9 with new ones available in the inventory (optional in a script or with level option)
- exchange every 5 levels with e.g. TBM Aug5/Aug6/Aug9 (autoremove and insert)
- optional with config file and example fittings (Aug5, Aug6, Aug9)
- optional autobuy all necessary augs
- optional autosell all removed augs
- optional advanced version to auto-insert/remove any kind of Augment in a whole set (up to level 110) with optional config-file (very far in the future)

At moment I get grey hairs and a wrist restrain to remove (21*2 + 6)*6 = 288 Augments every 5 levels with that really terrible GUI of Everquest. It is able to do everything but everything has to get done manually with terrible small buttons or menus. Up to level 105 this will be slightly over 2000 clicks for removing and 2000 clicks for inserting, not to mention buying them and selling them (which drops the life of a mouse button at a rate of 8000+ clicks).

Any hints or help or ideas?

This would be nice for TLP to just remove augs, even if I had to manually insert them all again, to make sure the best ones are going back in.

Request - Auto Augment Remover Inserter (e.g. TBM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back