• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Aug Slot list (1 Viewer)

RedCents
920¢
I get tired of moving my Augs around as I try and find slots for new better ones.
I have made an new account. I was wondering if anyone had put time in a spread sheet showing which augs to insert here and there as you level.
if it helps 110 tank class, membership but no Xpac purchases. Not Raiding.

I am kind of in the same boat as you currently. Kinda.

No expansions means our highest expansion available is TBL I believe.

What I have been doing is going to EQ Resources and checking augs for the most recent available expansion, then the one before that, the one before that, etc.

It has given me a mostly solid idea of what augs I should hunt down. I do want to create a small Google doc with ideal augs for my tanks or healers, dps and casters. You know.

I wouldn't count on it being any time soon, work and all. The approach I took also doesn't take into account oddity augs that are absurdly good from a bunch of expansions ago, like LDoN charm aug being amazing still.

Hopefully it helps

Would this help?

It looks awesome, but also doesn't appear to have had any updates since initial upload in 2020. Couple commenters appear to be working through it on their own, but nothing form the OP unfortunately.

I get tired of moving my Augs around as I try and find slots for new better ones.
I have made an new account. I was wondering if anyone had put time in a spread sheet showing which augs to insert here and there as you level.
if it helps 110 tank class, membership but no Xpac purchases. Not Raiding.

Look at his gear spreadsheets he has a 110 one in there.

Question - Aug Slot list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back