• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Aug removal (1 Viewer)

Not sure how to download this or is it going to be in updates?
?

there is currently a bug
I submitted a bugfix (that works, but might not be the best/appropriate solution)
bugfix gets reviewed by folks like knightly/brainiac/others
review gets discussed and final direction/code gets made
when review gets approved things get rebuilt
once rebuilt then shazam, work

?

there is currently a bug
I submitted a bugfix (that works, but might not be the best/appropriate solution)
bugfix gets reviewed by folks like knightly/brainiac/others
review gets discussed and final direction/code gets made
when review gets approved things get rebuilt
once rebuilt then shazam, work
Hey Sic, really appreciate you putting in the bug fix. Totally understand if you aren't the one to ask about this but are you aware if there has been any progress on it since you submitted?

Hey Sic, really appreciate you putting in the bug fix. Totally understand if you aren't the one to ask about this but are you aware if there has been any progress on it since you submitted?
per the closed MR, @brainiac said he was taking care of it, are you saying it is still broken, or just asking in the thread?

Apologies, I didn't see the post from Brainiac. I hadn't tried yet (but will) so was just asking here. Thanks for the response!

Request - Aug removal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back