• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - At least the black and white one is cool (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
4,708¢

June is here and it’s time once again to show our support to the LGBTQIA+ community as Pride Month begins! Returning this year are the Mithaniel lions but with all new designs and, yes, free for all players in the Marketplace right alongside the Erollisi hares. Log in, pop open the Marketplace, and nab any of these new, fuzzy familiars to show your support:

• Mithaniel's Aceheart Lion
  • Mithaniel's Freeheart Lion
  • Mithaniel's Openheart Lion
Don’t miss out! Pride Month Familiars are available right now and will leave the Marketplace on July 9, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PDT.

741.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
obligatory annual post to say "if you don't want a free familiar, don't get one"

keep your politics, hate speech, ignorance, dumbassary, "cool hot takes" elsewhere

post has been up an hour and a half and already someone dumbshittery

some idiot said:
having a different perspective on things does not make one hateful, ignorant, nor a dumbass and preemptively naming potential members of your site with such terms is in fact, hateful, ignorant, dumbassary.

if your post isn't politics then i didn't call it politics and tell you to take it elsewhere.
if your post isn't hate speech, then i didn't call it hate speech and tell you to take it elsewhere.
if your post isn't ignorant, then i didn't call it ignorant and tell you to take it elsewhere.
if your post isn't dumbassary, then i didn't call it dumbassary and tell you to take it elsewhere.
if your post isn't a "cool hot take" then i call it a "cool hot take" and tell you to take it elsewhere.

if you post any of those things and break our site rules and generally "being an asshole" then yes, yes you should take it elsewhere.

News - At least the black and white one is cool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back