• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

anyway to reload MQ2 once you /unload (1 Viewer)

RedCents
156¢
I could relaunch MQ per the above instructions and it behaved well... mostly. It reattached to my active EQ windows just fine, however, the issue is that the CTRL-SHIFT-1 (through 6) hotkeys that I had assigned to choose which EQ window should be active didn't get remapped.

So I believe that my procedure will be to:
1. /dgae /unload
2. /camp desktop all of the windows (perhaps if one were clever one could /dgae /camp desktop first then during the 30 second do the /dgae /unload, avoiding the 6 separate camp commands)
3. Kill MQ from the taskbar
4. Relaunch MQ from the launcher
5. Use MQ (from the taskbar) to relaunch my 6 everquests

Is this the way to do it or is there some alternative that can avoid camping everyone out while still preserving (or reassigning) the CTRL-SHIFT-1 through 6 keys?

Thanks for the help.

I could relaunch MQ per the above instructions and it behaved well... mostly. It reattached to my active EQ windows just fine, however, the issue is that the CTRL-SHIFT-1 (through 6) hotkeys that I had assigned to choose which EQ window should be active didn't get remapped.

So I believe that my procedure will be to:
1. /dgae /unload
2. /camp desktop all of the windows (perhaps if one were clever one could /dgae /camp desktop first then during the 30 second do the /dgae /unload, avoiding the 6 separate camp commands)
3. Kill MQ from the taskbar
4. Relaunch MQ from the launcher
5. Use MQ (from the taskbar) to relaunch my 6 everquests

Is this the way to do it or is there some alternative that can avoid camping everyone out while still preserving (or reassigning) the CTRL-SHIFT-1 through 6 keys?

Thanks for the help.
why are you unloading in the first place?

just camp if you want to camp out

if you unload from in game, right click your MQ icon and "Refresh Injections" to re-attach mq

why are you unloading in the first place?
I'm a noob--just started last night. I got my EQs launching automatically. Then I was working to get guys fighting my main's target. It worked for a while, but eventually I couldn't keep attack mode on for my main. So the state I got into was: Main (manually) targets something, main (manually) turns on attack mode, I would see the attack indicator flash for a sec and I'd agro the mob, but immediately (after one swing) attack mode would turn off and none of my other characters would start fighting. If I cast a spell on the mob then the others would fight it. So I figured with all the thrashing that I had been doing while setting up I had gotten into a buggered state and I wanted to start over. My search led me to that page from 2005 and it pretty much worked, so I figured it was still valid advice on how to restart.

anyway to reload MQ2 once you /unload

Users who are viewing this thread

Back