• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anyone in NoS find a knowledge of the past ring? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,533¢
Hey All,
Been taking the server downtime to look at upgrading my FTP toons gear since they are almost 120. I've been looking on eqresources and on alla for the named drop tables and searched both sites for the finger slot. I can't seem to find any links to the 'knowledge of the past XXV' ring for NOS Group 1 non-prestige. The only ones that show up are the previous expansions.

I've found the Pacher's Captain's Signet and Humming Luclinite Band for NOS 'form of defense XXV'.

Has anyone run across the item name at least to keep a look out? Thanks!

Hey All,
Been taking the server downtime to look at upgrading my FTP toons gear since they are almost 120. I've been looking on eqresources and on alla for the named drop tables and searched both sites for the finger slot. I can't seem to find any links to the 'knowledge of the past XXV' ring for NOS Group 1 non-prestige. The only ones that show up are the previous expansions.

I've found the Pacher's Captain's Signet and Humming Luclinite Band for NOS 'form of defense XXV'.

Has anyone run across the item name at least to keep a look out? Thanks!
There isn't a non-prestige NoS group ring that has "Knowledge of the Past XXV". The highest is "Knowledge of the Past XXII for non-prestige and Knowledge of the Past XXIII for prestige. Then raid versions go up to XXIX.

1676495672781.png
1676495755438.png

There isn't a non-prestige NoS group ring that has "Knowledge of the Past XXV". The highest is "Knowledge of the Past XXII for non-prestige and Knowledge of the Past XXIII for prestige. Then raid versions go up to XXIX.

View attachment 46175
View attachment 46176

Thanks for the clarification and post! I for some reason thought Form of Defense and Knowledge of past shared the same roman numerals.

Question - Anyone in NoS find a knowledge of the past ring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back