• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - anyone else getting zone crashes? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,185¢
This has only been happening since the new patch on Test. I have noticed zones crashing continuously...mainly in ToV zones like EW and GD. Its been pretty either pretty laggy, getting disconnected, and booted randomly to toon select screen. The crazy thing is there isn't more than 6-12 toons in zone. Has anyone else been having issues like this?

I have moved to different zones like CS, GL, and PoK with no issues there really.

Sic

RedCents
20,858¢
This has only been happening since the new patch on Test. I have noticed zones crashing continuously...mainly in ToV zones like EW and GD. Its been pretty either pretty laggy, getting disconnected, and booted randomly to toon select screen. The crazy thing is there isn't more than 6-12 toons in zone. Has anyone else been having issues like this?

I have moved to different zones like CS, GL, and PoK with no issues there really.
like actual eq is crashing?

that sounds terrible :(

goatmaster

RedCents
205¢
I had numerous cases of all toons losing connectivity and getting dumped to the black screen. Upon logging back in, there also seemed to be a bit of a rollback (eg, I lost credit for a hunter kill, some toons in weird places). Mine happened in the overthere (RoS).

RedCents
I had my group in GD with no issues and no lag as far as I could tell with something like 30-40 toons in the zone. All the way up until the server was brought down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)