• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Alternatives to Conflagrant Armor? (1 Viewer)

FB

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
My tank (warrior, premium account) is currently 104 and sitting at around 100k HP, with mostly lvl 95 Gribbles armor. I have no problem exping in Ethermere Karana now, however on my server there is no Overlord's Conflagrant armor at all in the bazaar. So my plan of upgrading once I hit 106 seems not to work. Are there any alternatives? I guess before I move to a higher level zone like FM, I better need to get my tank upgraded?

Hi All,
My tank (warrior, premium account) is currently 104 and sitting at around 100k HP, with mostly lvl 95 Gribbles armor. I have no problem exping in Ethermere Karana now, however on my server there is no Overlord's Conflagrant armor at all in the bazaar. So my plan of upgrading once I hit 106 seems not to work. Are there any alternatives? I guess before I move to a higher level zone like FM, I better need to get my tank upgraded?
Go to FM, lots of rot free armor there usually. Use that till 110 then go snowbound if you're staying FTP, or go COV Ores till 115. Note: Tanks/Melee's should be the only chars worth subbing. Everything else should probably be FTP if you're going for groupage content. Just Krono pop them at 110 one at a time to upgrade their aa's

Last edited:
- TBL remnants gear (bought with currency "Remnants of Tranquility", currency is tradable)
- TDS Castaway gear (tradable, maybe in bazaar)
- EOK Cohort's gear (***DO NOT MQ IN FRONTIER MOUNTAINS*** it is basically a honeypot for getting reported and suspended) Items are NO TRADE and drop from named mobs so go to literally any other EOK zone.
- Try to kill trash mobs in ROS zones to collect tradeskill mats so you can make conflagrant yourself (assuming you have access to a max level tradeskill character, 300+Trophy level 7 is fine, no need to push for 350 skill)

Did you know there was a better marks of valor armor to hold you over? Your using level 95 and there is some good stuff at 100. And if you do it the way I have outlined then its pretty much free if you have the marks of valor.

Question - Alternatives to Conflagrant Armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back