• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Agent of change / DZ wont respond (1 Viewer)

RedCents
65¢
Ok...
this is strange, didn't start until my sub ended and velious came out , but i resubbed and patched MQ2, VV/KA
SO...…
I log in all my toons without MQ just normal patcher bypass login, I can hail <Agent of Change> and I can request a DZ.
IF
I log into game using MQ2 login / team build to load all my toons and have MQ2 Loaded.. when I get into game and hail the <Agent of Change> she responds
to me with her 1st initial message about " i have three different choices for you "one" or "two" or "three" - yadaaydaaya... etc... as usual
I click the one i want or say "two" or one or w/e it may be... and she does NOT respond. she ignores me. she doesn't give me DZ, a response, an error, nothing.
its like mq2 is causing an issue with agent of change.

ANY suggestions? i can show a SS or something if needed.

im about to delete every ini/files for mq2 and reinstall/restart over if i cant figure it out..

PS. i had someone open a dz for me, invite me and i tried to hail her to say "location" but she had no words for me.

[no,
I'm not invisible, not in a pick, not sneaking, not in a weird language, etc.]
*7 of the toons are 60, rest are 55+, always been able to get dz. *

Please help.. im lost. thank you very much!

Problem - Agent of change / DZ wont respond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back