• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk brewing macro....help... (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
I am trying to use my afk brewing macro but the problem is I cant find a zone where there is a vendor who sells water and short beer and another vendor who sells brewing supplies near a brew barrel. If anybody knows of a place where these vendors are plz fell free to reply to me. It used to work in Abysmal Sea but for some reason the dude ran out of short beer. :confused:

tried in pok but the vendor dont have any short beer.....there are 2 vendors that I need in halas but for some reason the macro runs me all the way into the lake to buy from one of them :confused: . Will go try other cities I guess.

you can always try to find the combine to make short beer (if there is one) and put that into the macro, to make the short beer up to a certain number, then go buy other supplies to work on you brewing.

afk brewing macro....help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back