• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - advloot help (1 Viewer)

dinekus

RedCents
40¢
I need help getting my toon to loot while using advloot... Everytime i run kiss with advloot activated when the mob dies and the advloot window pops up the kiss mac stops... i tried different settings in the adv window for settings to the char i want looting but nothing happens... can anyone run me a step by step or something to get advloot to work and the mac keeps running please?

Make sure you have the latest download of Kissassist.mac and the latest ninjadvloot.inc. You will get a crash if you don't have the latest version of ninjadvloot.inc (version 5.2 beta is the one I am using). With those two items downloaded and in the macros folder, edit the kissassist ini files of you group. Make sure looton=1 (in the [General] section) is only on for the one you plan to be the master looter.

Next, set a master looter using the group window - right click on the name in the group window and choose Master Looter.

Next, check your loot setting on the non looters using /advl on the EQ command line. Click the Loot Settings button. On my non looters, I have Auto Split Coin, Auto Remove Looted Lore Items, and Auto Loot All checked and the others unchecked.

On the Master looter, use /advl to check the Loot Settings. My master looter has all checked except confirm Remove Item Filter.

Lastly, in the EQ Options dialog (Alt+o by default), in the lower right part of the dialog there are confirmations. In the drop down box under No Drop Items select the Never option.

That is making my loot work really well so far. The bad part at this point is some of the no drop stuff I would rather go to another toon, but I can live with this.

Eventually you can tweak your loot.ini file to not even loot the crap you don't want or destroy the crap so the bodies are not piling up.

Question - advloot help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back