• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Advanced DPS Meter (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
390¢
Is there an advanced DPS meter or a way to view everyone’s DPS from my group in one toon? Trying to optimize my group but first need to know what my DPS is haha. Thanks for your help.

RedCents
11,845¢
The DPS meter in KA is fairly accurate and if you set it up like cannonballdex mentioned, it will report to all MQ2 windows after fights.

mq2DPSAdv is another option. You have to setup the UI part, but it will make a box that you can monitor from any screen. I think it's not quite as accurate right now, but it's pretty good overall.

GamParse, the beta version, is the best if you want real time data & details. It can be setup to report as an overlay, so you see it from any screen. Also does avgs for hour or day, whatever you want it to read from log.

I use KA for quick checks, DPSAdv on my melee group (mainly so I'll notice if I forgot to un-pause somebody) and GamParse when I want to test various macros/plugins/ini settings.

RedCents
2,655¢
At the top of your ini files in [General] you turn EQBCOn=1 and DPSMeter=1 and it will work. There may be a command you can type from in game to turn those on but I'm not sure. I just do it in my ini files.

Last edited:
RedCents
20¢
I am so lost here. The plugin dpsadv is included with very vanilla but the command "/dpsadv show " gets nothing. I am missing like step 1, how to load /install the dps monitor. Or maybe how to open the window?

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
10,587¢
I am so lost here. The plugin dpsadv is included with very vanilla but the command "/dpsadv show " gets nothing. I am missing like step 1, how to load /install the dps monitor. Or maybe how to open the window?
after you load any plugin that has an xml window you need to reload your ui

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)