• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Account Recovery (1 Viewer)

hardmode

RedCents
51¢
I am trying to recover my original forum account that was created around 2010. I did know the password, but apparently there has been a mandatory password change in recent years, and thus I don't know what the new changed password is. I tried to use account recovery, but also in that time I have switched email addresses, so the old email address is no longer accessible. My Paypal address is still the same though, so that ought to be able to be used for verification. I created this account and subbed in the meantime, but I would really like to get my original account back.

I would just leave this account the way it is, but I forgot that I need reputation to buy things in the bazaar, and this being a new account doesn't have any. If a site admin can pm me I can provide all the details needed that should make this pretty easy. Thank you for your assistance!

Request - Account Recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back