• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

absolute MQ2 noob question sorry (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
ok, I'm fairly new to this site and even newer to MQ2. I've got it compiled and loaded and everything is running fine. That part was simple enough. What I would like is if someone could point me in the direction on where to find:
1. The basic macros that are already built into mq2 and what they do.
2. How to load new macros into mq2.
3. I would like to set up my druid as a bot so I can take care of other things while I have him playing.
4. I also need to work on my forage on my druid since I have been very lazy on it. What macro can I run to get him to forage and not have to be here to worry about it.

Again, sorry for such a noob question, but thank you for any help you can give me.

ok just to give some hints the search button works not to flame but it helps with anything i use it all the time but anyway
i have a few foragers myself and if you go to stratagies section you search below the stickies is more posts and there is a download macro there it takes you to my website and just download them and extract into your macro folder hope that helps

and if you want one bult there is a post where you can post your request aftrer searchin all the old posts for the one you want and macroquest2.com has some on it also

Also, in the directory where you stored your MQ2 files is a readme file that is an HTML document. It is the manual for MQ2. Pretty hard read if (like me) you have little or no programing experience, but after about the 100th time going over it, some of it starts to make sense. To save a macro, save it in your \MQ2\Release\Macro directory as a ".mac" file.

thnx for the info I will start my attempt at reading it LOL. I have very very little programming exp so it may end up taking me more than 100 times. I did get some macros saved and the main macro I wanted to start with is working fine.

absolute MQ2 noob question sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back