• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - aaspend (1 Viewer)

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
13,116¢
lol you pm'd me, so i got up and stopped what i was doing and instantly responded =p and then you made a post anyhow.

1591325041674.png

Smokeybear72

Only YOU can prevent forest fires !
RedCents
1,315¢
After you type the items like SIC .. btw I always change bank to 220 so u can actually buy the big ones if u want.

But type :
/aaspend load - Reload ini file
/aaspend save
/aaspend status ---- to see if Brute is on.

In your MQ2 folder for your toon in the release folder : Server_toonname

[MQ2AASpend_Settings]
AutoSpend=0
BruteForce=1
BruteForceBonusFirst=0
BankPoints=220
SpendOrder=32514

This is what mine look like and it works like a charm on all my toons.

BlankStare

RedCents
958¢
Working fine for me, I just wish it would automatically go to brute mode when it finishes my pre-configured list. ;)

RedCents
58¢
Just in case it wasn't clear, "bank" makes aaspend wait until it has that many aa's to spend any.

You can use /aaspend brute now to make it buy something immediately with what it has, if something is available. Brute now is also nifty to see if aaspend is having an issue. I noticed the enable/disable AAs can trip it up sometimes. I've had to manually buy those on pretty much all of my toons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)