• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AA's and Auto Granting (1 Viewer)

RedCents
741¢
Hi guys, so after much back and forth, my group is now a SK, ENC, CLR, NEC, MAG x2

All but the SK are level 51 and FTP, the SK is currently 45 and on an All Access account. I've tried searching, but I seem to get no really relevant hits, should I now get the FTP a Krono and enable Auto-Grant? I think I read right that there are other benefits to at least 1 month of Krono use?

Thankyou :)

Hi guys, so after much back and forth, my group is now a SK, ENC, CLR, NEC, MAG x2

All but the SK are level 51 and FTP, the SK is currently 45 and on an All Access account. I've tried searching, but I seem to get no really relevant hits, should I now get the FTP a Krono and enable Auto-Grant? I think I read right that there are other benefits to at least 1 month of Krono use?

Much of that depends on how long you plan on staying in that sort of era. You definitely need things like your res on your cleric, but if you plan on blazing through a lot of these levels, I would wait until you plan on being in the era that you want

To be REAL frank here and BEST way to save your money... I would wait until you're near max 109, THEN use it just before you ding 110... so that way it Autogrants through 110 (which is the last Autogrant)... and then you'll still have the 30-days to MAX AA through 110 (Autogrant does not MAX 110 AAs, but gives you somewhere between 20-30k+ AAs for free through 110), then (new level, then do AAs to max, then new level, then AAs to max; the higher the level, the slower the AAs come, so best to do them AS you level up).

If you have disposable income to spend, then I would use the Krono/Gold Accounts all the time to make sure you're gaining AAs along the way (new level, then do AAs to max, then new level, then AAs to max (the higher the level, the slower the AAs come, so best to do them AS you level up); but if you're trying to save a few bucks... (see above)

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

Last edited:
I was toying with getting all access for the cleric, so that essentially my rezzer and my MT could be fully geared. I'm assuming thats a sensible way of looking at it?

TBH, I've got myself into a bit of a loop where Im enjoying the simplicity of just killing things in a group I control :) Im not really planning on getting to any era specifically, though if others that have gone before have any suggestions on what works best I am all ears :)

EDIT: Thank you for the advice and guidance, this place has been an absolute revelation with its generosity and guidance :)

Last edited:
When it comes to all access, it is usually Tank -> DPS -> Healer -> CC. Better geared/AA tank you have the better. DPS will kill stuff faster. My thoughts on this, if you have the cash to spend, Krono at 51, and take advantage of this amazing double experience we have and crank out what you can. The AA will help you level, you have 5 more days of the extra XP, and keep them All Access for a bit. The great news is an AA you gain, you keep, even when going back to Silver. However, if cash is an issue, then I would wait to 109 and then AA it up. Just note some areas will be difficult without AA.

Question - AA's and Auto Granting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back