• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Enter the May contest for a chance to win an original 1999 cloth map, krono and other loot

Question - AA positioning in KA (1 Viewer)

RedCents
420¢
Hi Folks me again. Question: On my wizard I have the AA for Breath of Mysaphar what section of KA character ini do I put this into be able to use it in combat. Examples would be nice but I can try to figure it out.

Thanks

RedCents
658¢
Traditionally, you would put it in the DPS section, e.g.,

DPS1=Breath of Mysaphar|99

This would have it cast Breath of Mysaphar when the mob is at 99% health. You would likely put it lower in your DPS rotation and you might include a specific condition as to when you would use it. But the above will cast it pretty much everytime it's ready and you are in combat.

RedCents
420¢
Thanks for the answer. I thought it might go there but I have not messed around with the DPS section on my own... Mostly just copied and pasted the ini files here and continued but Then I got this and was not sure what to do with it.. So thanks again..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)