• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - A plugin / overlay to assist in making an INI file. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
372¢
I was wondering how hard it would be to get an overlay or plugin (with drop down menus) to assist in writing information to your INI files. I was thinking that If you could write a plugin that would for instance (pet attacks mobs from the "front, side, behind ). Also MA to get mobs to turn their back to the others in your group/raid). Also I am having a hard time keeping my assist toons to keep a good distance from the MA. It get tiresome to go to each toon and move them off the mob and MA. No matter what distance setting I have on the "chase assist".

Another idea I had, was a DPS spell optimization plugin. Meaning when you get to the next level after you scribe spells, it would automatically place the largest DPS spells in your spell gems and write it to your INI file. Then a window pops up and asks if you want the changes added. OR>>>>
A window which shows which new spells would add or subtract DPS/MEZZ/SLOW/Lower or raise aggro/BUFFS HP/AC/END/MANA etc. I am not sure how much work that would be. i have found that I spend about two to three hours each time my toons level in readjusting their INI files to accomodate their new spells/abilities/AA's/Discs...etc...
Any thoughts or should I just go to my safe place? LOL

I was wondering how hard it would be to get an overlay or plugin (with drop down menus) to assist in writing information to your INI files. I was thinking that If you could write a plugin that would for instance (pet attacks mobs from the "front, side, behind ). Also MA to get mobs to turn their back to the others in your group/raid). Also I am having a hard time keeping my assist toons to keep a good distance from the MA. It get tiresome to go to each toon and move them off the mob and MA. No matter what distance setting I have on the "chase assist".

Another idea I had, was a DPS spell optimization plugin. Meaning when you get to the next level after you scribe spells, it would automatically place the largest DPS spells in your spell gems and write it to your INI file. Then a window pops up and asks if you want the changes added. OR>>>>
A window which shows which new spells would add or subtract DPS/MEZZ/SLOW/Lower or raise aggro/BUFFS HP/AC/END/MANA etc. I am not sure how much work that would be. i have found that I spend about two to three hours each time my toons level in readjusting their INI files to accomodate their new spells/abilities/AA's/Discs...etc...
Any thoughts or should I just go to my safe place? LOL
you are ALMOST in luck

@eqmule has been working away at his newest updates to kissmule where you can do exactly this with a ui and drag and drop

1583478443189.png
1583478490816.png
1583478498247.png
1583478505978.png

Request - A plugin / overlay to assist in making an INI file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back