• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

A Druids Guide for a Dumby (1 Viewer)

kegasu

RedCents
Please forgive me, I am new to this and all, but is there a Macro for druids to Solo PL themselves? And if there is where would it work best? I don't have long to play atm, but would like to ge my druid all the exp I can while I am at work or Sleeping. Thanks.

*BTW I am playing a level 68 Druid Flaged for Tipt, and PoTime Flagged if that helps any.

Also Please forgive me but I may need to be spoon fed some of this.

There really isnt anything I've seen for druids that is AFK type exping. Your best bet would be to powerlevel a bard with your druid and afk kite with bard to pl druid after that :)

One of my mains was a druid when I started on this site and had never even considered playing a bard but this site made me change my mind quickly.

problem with caster macs (eg druids necro any other class other than bards) is that they have to cast standing still... bards can cast on the run... now its do able to make an afk macro for casters (have used a few myself suscessfuly) they are masive macros lol.

the necro macro for afk in forgotten halls may be druid useable if edited i would think

and no need to say sorry for a question :) were a friendly bunch

we are working on the Necro ROT macro ..

Root dot .. loot .. and all the bells and whistles..

once its done .. it will work for any DOT class character with minor editing to the spells list.

keep and eye on the cheats and strats forum for a ROT mac

8-)

A Druids Guide for a Dumby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back