• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - A Couple of Anniversary Quest Clickie Questions (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
878¢
Hello everyone!

This is my first season going through anniversary quests and I have a few questions for those of you with these items already.

1. Cleansing Rod: I'd like to get this on ALL of my box team, and use it to spam/target the MA. I figure with the 1m CD that this would be the best way to cure restless ice. Just spamming these things in a full group should do the trick. I would put them in the DPS section, but how do I get everyone to target the MA when they use the rod?

2. Bigger belt ofd the river and We'er harvester: Do these items summon stacks of food/drink? Or, is it like a single or few food/drinks per summon?

Thanks!

but how do I get everyone to target the MA when they use the rod?

If a debuff is in the song window, your other characters won't have access to that info directly. You can make an mq2event that sends a message to characters to have them click it on you, but you'd likely need to pause any macros/class plugins they're running so they can target you to do so.

@v1ndi thanks for the info! I don’t really care if the MA actually has the dot active. I just figured it wouldn’t hurt to have them spam the cleansing rod on the MA all the time when he’s in combat. Is that possible to achieve?

Question - A Couple of Anniversary Quest Clickie Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back