• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - A Couple of Anniversary Quest Clickie Questions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
293¢
Hello everyone!

This is my first season going through anniversary quests and I have a few questions for those of you with these items already.

1. Cleansing Rod: I'd like to get this on ALL of my box team, and use it to spam/target the MA. I figure with the 1m CD that this would be the best way to cure restless ice. Just spamming these things in a full group should do the trick. I would put them in the DPS section, but how do I get everyone to target the MA when they use the rod?

2. Bigger belt ofd the river and We'er harvester: Do these items summon stacks of food/drink? Or, is it like a single or few food/drinks per summon?

Thanks!

v1ndi

Resident K-Pop Connoisseur
RedCents
1,432¢
but how do I get everyone to target the MA when they use the rod?
If a debuff is in the song window, your other characters won't have access to that info directly. You can make an mq2event that sends a message to characters to have them click it on you, but you'd likely need to pause any macros/class plugins they're running so they can target you to do so.

RedCents
293¢
@v1ndi thanks for the info! I don’t really care if the MA actually has the dot active. I just figured it wouldn’t hurt to have them spam the cleansing rod on the MA all the time when he’s in combat. Is that possible to achieve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)