• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - A better sale in marketplace (1 Viewer)

RedCents
856¢
In case you missed it and are really into buying marketplace stuff there is a sale announced on the little in game alert pop up.

Confirmed thru in game calendar since there was no other announcement yet that I could find.

Bonus for Erollisi Day - Feb 10 at 1am thru Feb 17 at 12 am there is a 15% discount in marketplace because they love us.

Looking at the prices it is working like this:

Item is $1.00
discount of 15% - .15 cents
Price .85
discount 10% - .09
normal

final price $0.76 cents.

Go figure :toot:

In case you missed it and are really into buying marketplace stuff there is a sale announced on the little in game alert pop up.

Confirmed thru in game calendar since there was no other announcement yet that I could find.

Bonus for Erollisi Day - Feb 10 at 1am thru Feb 17 at 12 am there is a 15% discount in marketplace because they love us.

Looking at the prices it is working like this:

Item is $1.00
discount of 15% - .15 cents
Price .85
discount 10% - .09
normal

final price $0.76 cents.

Go figure :toot:

So you're saying they're taking the 15% ER discount and then applying the subscriber discount afterwards? They better be doing that!

yep usually they just do the 15% and try to justify it by saying well its 5% on top of the membership discount to equal 15%.

but this appears to be the 15% plus the 10%

My F2P are getting just the 15%

IRL - A better sale in marketplace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back