• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 6 box (1 Viewer)

RedCents
What is the Best combo pre pok (6box)
Rigjt now i run sk shaman druid mage x3

Thinking to change 1 or 2 mages to somthing els

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
13,324¢
no enchanter? I'd think enchanter would be up on that list - especially doing the "holy trinity" thing.

Haste, clarity, mez, etc

RedCents
110¢
I've always been partial to War/Chanter/Cleric + 3 Mages, or War/Chanter/Cleric + 2 Mages / Wiz. Or Chanter/Cleric/Bard + 3 Mages, can also do Chanter/Cleric + 4 Mages or 3 Mages+ Wiz.

I try to get a Mage, Cleric, Enchanter and Bard leveled ASAP to 50 for new TLP servers, leveling a Wizard can help too for PLing new groups up(i use one at 30 for Thunderclap to group with level 20s, and another at 45 for Supernova / Thunderclap to group with level 30s).

RedCents
110¢
I've rarely had any aggro problems with the Warrior in any grouping situations on TLPs, and by the time the mob actually aggros another of the group it's already dead because of how much DPS there is with any of those comps. Also note that for a lot of group content on TLPs you really don't even need a tank, you can do a lot with sufficient DPS and Enchanter PBAOE stuns(i prefer to add Bard songs to that too).

RedCents
223¢
imo on a TLP you will need da ports so wizard/druid is a must. takes so much time to travel portless.

I play war/cle/enc/mag/mag/wiz and its realy a cool and fun combo.

RedCents
92¢
After being pampered with bard, I cant do a group without it.
War/SK (I prefer war as easier to manage/pilot)
Cleric
Bard (Selos, lev, aqualungs)
Wiz (Need some sort of portage)
Mage
Enc / Mage (ENC is nice, mind candy, mezz, charm)

I liked doing the Charm thing in Hole this go around.

RedCents
208¢
LoL... I am running an EVIL group.... SK, Cleric, WIZ, Necro, Necro, Necro. this gives me 4 skelly pets, wizard for ports and bombs, and cleric if someone gets hurt. I am thinking of changing one of the necros to a mage but having too much fun watching the necros lifetap the mobs to nothing.

RedCents
453¢
LoL... I am running an EVIL group.... SK, Cleric, WIZ, Necro, Necro, Necro. this gives me 4 skelly pets, wizard for ports and bombs, and cleric if someone gets hurt. I am thinking of changing one of the necros to a mage but having too much fun watching the necros lifetap the mobs to nothing.
Lol sounds like a fun group! Don't add a mage, add a shaman! Get you some more dots! Sow and all the other goodies! Just a thought!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)