• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 3 Man Rizlona group (1 Viewer)

SK and Shaman are strong :) Enchanter plugin does a really nice job at charming mobs for you and provides great dps and all the enchanter goodness you'll need with a 3 man group (i.e. CC).

Why stop at 3?

SK, CLR, ENC would be Super Strong - Holy Trinity!
SK SHM, BRD also fits the holy trinity.
SK, SHM,ROG Love it
SK, SHM, MAG ...COTH! and learn to pull singles dumbass SK!
SK, SHM, RNG meh..but OK it has potential
SK, CLR, WIZ - Wizards dont get hopeless until Later on in the game

Everything is going to work...But some things in early game are much better..Ports...Coth...CC.
I dont think you can really go wrong, so it just depends on How YOU want to play.

My main grp on live servers is currently: SK, WAR, SK, SHM, ENC, CLR - which is a strange combo.
It really doesnt make much difference. Maybe I dont have the best DPS in the game....but The other day I had 17 DK Blue Mobs in Camp and it was just like ok then! XP here we come!

If you really want the standard grp for ALL content - then go with the Holy Trinity.

Why stop at 3?

SK, CLR, ENC would be Super Strong - Holy Trinity!
SK SHM, BRD also fits the holy trinity.
SK, SHM,ROG Love it
SK, SHM, MAG ...COTH! and learn to pull singles dumbass SK!
SK, SHM, RNG meh..but OK it has potential
SK, CLR, WIZ - Wizards dont get hopeless until Later on in the game

Everything is going to work...But some things in early game are much better..Ports...Coth...CC.
I dont think you can really go wrong, so it just depends on How YOU want to play.

My main grp on live servers is currently: SK, WAR, SK, SHM, ENC, CLR - which is a strange combo.
It really doesnt make much difference. Maybe I dont have the best DPS in the game....but The other day I had 17 DK Blue Mobs in Camp and it was just like ok then! XP here we come!

If you really want the standard grp for ALL content - then go with the Holy Trinity.
Because Rogues require backs and the program is not perfect, you get far more dps boxxing a Monk. While my rogue is trying to position itself my Monk is already trying to rip agro from my SK.

Running SK,SHM,BRD,Monk,Rogue and Cleric. Going to swap out the Rogue for Zerker when that expansion hits. My Shaman is set to dps.

Question - 3 Man Rizlona group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back