• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - 16th Anniversary Pub Crawl Stein only (1 Viewer) 1

Used on 6x chars flawlessly today. I had to throw a couple empty bottles at that no good bard to get him to start singing though!

Much appreciated!

EDIT: used on another 6... ran great.

Last edited:
Small update to using this:

I have used this macro on 36 characters total and have absolutely zero problems. Make a group of 6, get the quest, go to abysmal, complete quest on group in ~5 min or less.

EQMule has a macro that is more sophisticated and takes care of more stuff, but I had problems getting it to work this time around. This was nice and simple for me to use.

Greta macro.

Strange I hailed him and he gave the the handle.
duh, has nothing to do with getting the actual clicky. lol

Just went through the whole Pub Crawl quest to find out all I needed was this macro. haha
I must be drunk.

So do you have to still do the pub crawl quest to get to the point of getting the stein from the bard or can you just go straight there and get the stein?

Last edited:
Yes you have to be tunk and get the quest then can do the short cut and get the stein and then drop the quest. You will not get the /ach for doing the quest this way though.

Yes you have to be tunk and get the quest then can do the short cut and get the stein and then drop the quest. You will not get the /ach for doing the quest this way though.
Well I ended up writing a script for the whole quest (Pub Crawl) and thought what a waste I just wanted the stein, so then I cut that script down to just grabbing the quest and getting the stein. Upside is I now have scripts that do both. lol

Has anyone tried this recently?

On my first 6 toons got the stein, on my new group of lvl 34's it's not doing the script. Loads it but doesn't say anything when he starts singing.

Update: It works just fine. Just got it. Once I threw the bottle at him he went into it.

This should be added to the instructions:
Purchse a Brasse's Bitter Brew from Galidnus Corkpopper, drink it and target Galdorin Visigothe and right click the bottle to throw it at him to prompt his singing, then run /mac stein.

The reason this should be added is because my toons were standing next to him overnight and he never went through his singing script for the stein. It was only after i drank the brew and threw it at him that 5 min later he did his singing for the stein.

Last edited:
Macro - 16th Anniversary Pub Crawl Stein only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back