• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

1 PC, 2 Accounts. How do I make this happen on agnarr?

jerdani73

RedCents
20¢
Hey guys, currently deployed and I have been playing EQ for years. I used to alt tab box on live. I would love to be able to do the same on Agnarr with my shammy and sk combo just to get some shit done when my buddies are offline. Unfortunately.. 1 account per pc.... I hear theres a way to make it work? (yeah im a pleb, hep me out!)

Minuteman

RedCents
69¢
Redguides does not really support that or with mq2. That server is made for true boxing. Leave it be.

Esquire

RedCents
334¢
There are ways to do it. Good luck finding someone to teach you. Most people employing these methods keep them close to the chest because it enables them to limit the people selling services that require box crews.

jerdani73

RedCents
20¢
Guess ill just buy a cheap laptop to true box on. Appreciate it dudes.

q8reflex

RedCents
151¢
Google ==> Linux KVM

Good luck with the steep learning curve! :D

jerdani73

RedCents
20¢
I researched setting up a VM etc. Ill learn that on my own time as a hobby, but wont use it to box, im not cool enough lol. Thanks again for the input.

nebulous

RedCents
114¢
This was made to be an option briefly during Phinigel's height of popularity, but it was abused. The abuse brings unwanted attention to mq2 and its community, which is why you won't find it on RedGuides.

jhxetc

RedCents
70¢
It is a lot easier and safer to use a second PC/laptop. I used steam streaming to play my second character from my main PC and that worked quite well.

Wealthmanager

<font size=4 color=red><b>BANNED JERK</b></font>
RedCents
98¢
Remdag and friends read this forum. If you post any sort of work arounds for truebox I would expect it to be seen. Can get decent refurbished laptops on newegg for $130ish.

jerdani73

RedCents
20¢
No worries guys, thanks for the tips, been searching on amazon for a cheap laptop. Much appreciated.