• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event Underfoot's Trial of Creation: Tradeskill Phase 1.0

Server Type
🏢 Live
Underfoot's Trial of Creation in Brell's Temple requires one character to perform a few dozen tradeskill combines throughout the raid. This happened with a split-raid killing mobs on two fronts.

For a pure 'solo', this proved a tiny bit more than my lizard brain could make work so I made this script to automate the West side tradeskill portion. Not a work of art but mostly worked and ended up completing in about 8 minutes what I wasn't doing well in 15.

• Run the raid one time through manually first
    • Only the west side needs attention. East side can be ignored
  • Manually perform all of the tradeskill creates
    • [Add] all of the combines to your appropriate tradeskill container Favorites list
    • Mark all components as AG/AR in the auto loot window
  • Run the raid again with that same character running this macro
  • Manually assign drops to that character
  • Note: Will need to monitor that character occasionally
    • May get stuck (only once for me in 2 runs): Just /mqp the macro and move them
    • May have a missing combine (only once for me in two runs). Just read the output and manually create the item.
Finished the raid with plenty of time to spare so any hiccups in the macro aren't a big deal.

Obvious improvements if anyone cared for some odd reason:
  • Option to manually make component without pre-favoriting the recipes
  • Auto-looting of the tradeskills
    • This honestly isn't necessary as there's plenty of time between east/west mobs to just [Give All To] the character
Author
GoldenFrog
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from GoldenFrog

Share this resource

Back