• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Trade / Skill Tradeskill Construction Set |Quests:GOD,TSS,POK,POR 2.8v4

Download now: Join us with Level 2 access
or earn your way in with RedCents.
Other Authors
earykee, Rooster, Shinnoir, V1ndi, ArmySolider, Vsab, Cannonballdex
Software Requirements
buy.inc vanilla.. everything else is included
Server Type
Live
NOTE: Your custom UI may cause containers to crash or not open properly.
NOTE: Please have tradeskill containers in open slots and enough room in bags in above slots.
NOTE: If you change your tradeskill ini file you will need to delete your shopping list file and make a new one SL_file.ini.

Note: uses tradeskill.mac ini files for crafting.. by Rooster

What this does:

But will it shop? Yes it Will!

/mac TSC shop potterytrophy - buys all components in PoK needed for beginner trophy, new vendors and items being added..

Also does alchemy, fletching, research, and jewelry shopping for trophies

Shopping is not just for that it is for everything.. so if you have a recipe with items that are in PoK (pending vendor/item additions) it will shop for that recipe..

Runs you from Crescent, POK, Guild Hall, Guild Lobby, Plane Of Tranquility,Modest Guild Hall, Sunrise Hills.West Freeport, Gloomingdeep (Non-Instanced) to quest zone or POK

It then does the GOD/TSS/POR TS quests (whatever you choose)

Quests:

Alliance Artisan Coldain Quest (no turn ins yet)

All Freebie GOD Quests

Freebie TSS Research Quest

POR Trophy task gets, this should be done right after you complete all the freebies

POR Trophy turn ins

Tradeskills:

Will make items, do skill ups, destroy upon making item if you choose, auto-swap trophies while skilling up,list your recipe short or full

Please review command section.

It will interact with vendor, get supplies, do combines, turn-ins, destroy items if salvage caught them and finish the quest,initially checks to see if you have a few slots open

all static containers can be done in abysmal sea. You need to be the requisite TS container for your inventory and put it in an empty slot. preferably at the bottom and have a few inventory slots open so it doesn't fill up!

It checks to see if you are the right race,class, and level to do Alchemy, Poison, Tinkering

It will also craft of course..

Files:

Extract the zip into your macros directory

TSC.mac in macros dir the rest will extract to TSC folder.

TSC_Core.inc
TSC_GOD.inc
TSC_TSS.inc
TSC_POK.inc
TSC_POR.inc
TSC_Travel.inc
TSC_Support.inc
TSC_Shopping.inc

Tradeskill directory with ini files

File Structure:
Put the .ini file in a tradeskill folder under the macro folder

Credits:

Original Macs -

ProgTDS - Give Items/Walk To NPC - ShinNoir

ToVRun - Run to Zones - Earykee
Tradeskill - Rooster
DeleteItem - v1ndi
Tradeskill UI - ArmySolider - defunct routine
Seal Of Approval|GotoAndHail - VSAB
Heroism|CheckTask - CannonBallDex

CraggyIsland for tradeskill.ini files for beginner trophies.

Open to suggestions!

Please report bugs or features disguised as bugs
License Name
MIT
Author
jb321
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from jb321

Latest updates

1. Maintenance Release v4 EVERYTHING CHANGES!

2.8v4 7/5/2020 Maintenance Release Change List: Everything is now TSC.. no longer is it...
  2. 2.8v3 7/5/2020 Maintenance Release

2.8v3 7/5/2020 Maintenance Release Change List: Area: Core (Tradeskill Machine) Fixed...
  3. Maintenance Release v2

2.8v2 7/4/2020 Maintenance Release Change List: Area: Core (Tradeskill Machine) Changed...

Latest reviews

Brilliant time saver. Cannot recommend enough.
I recently used this macro to help with raising TS/getting trophies the 8 main skils on 2 toons for the RZ ear (I've never done TS's at all in the entire 21 years I've played off and on) over the course of a week. It was a huge help especially to a TS "newb". You may already be working on some of these but I just wanted to point out a few things that I had issues with. I understand some of these may have been user error, but if they can be made easier for others great.

The missing skills (smithing/research etc though I see you are working on those).

On a couple of the trophies, the macro would purchase the available items in PoK, then fail. Either due to not having some non-vendor items, or is some cases I have no idea why. For example the baking trophy macro purchased 90% of the vendor buyable goods then would just fail. I ended up having to make all the items manually. (was still nice to have most of the items bought already).

Those were the biggest issues I had. It has been a week or so since I'd been doing it, and with doing 14 TS to 300 + trophies to full evolve that quick I honestly can't remember the other stuff beyond that there were minor things.

Either way, thanks. Macro was a huge help and looks like it will continue to improve.
Amazing work. Thankyou!
Absolute fabulous work.
fantastic to get the receipes for God. Super easy to use.

Note that its not to level your skills but to turn in 100 items for the quest.
Great work, Thanks for the time saver.