• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility Tracking Spreadsheet for Hero's Fortitude, Hero's Resolution & Hero's Vitality 1.00

Software Requirements
This requires either google sheets or microsoft excel.
Server Type
🏢 Live
There are two tabs to the spreadsheet. The first tab will show what the name of the achievements that you have or need for Hero's Fortitude, Hero's Resolution & Hero's Vitality in each expansion from CoTF to ToL. If you are missing any of sub-achievements of the main achievement, it will be red and have the word false. If you completed all the sub-achievements of the main achievement, it will be green and have the word true. This will be updated as the boxes on the second tab are checked.

The second tab is where you check boxes to indicate the sub-achievements that you have completed. The missions and quests are color-coded to indicate if it is a solo quest or a group quest/mission. I have added the name of the individual who grants the quest of mission. As individuals give more than one quest, the individual is only listed with first quest and if the subsequent quests or missions is blank then it is the individual previously listed.

For the special challenges, i indicate what mission those achievements are achieved.

I have added hyperlinks to the missions, quests and special challenges so you can see what is required.

Future Fixes
  1. Make sure the sub-achievements are in the same order as listed under achievements in EQ. They all there but not necessarily in same order as the list of achievements in EQ.
  2. Add hyperlinks for the special challenges from TDS.
  3. I will add the name of the quest-givers for TDS.
For general information: take a look at my post here: Hero's Special AAs
Author
nookiecookie
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource