• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event Stalk (NoS Shadow Haven Partisan, "Power Corrupts") 1

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live
Can use for NoS Partisan Power Corrupts, updates on following Commander Yaminshavraylin
Author
winnower
First release
Last update
Rating
4.88 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from winnower

Share this resource

Latest reviews

Always amazing stuff!
Most Excellent, thank you Winnower.
Perfectly Done.
Phenomenal - hate that partisan task, and this handled it perfectly!
FLAWLESS VICTORY
what a great macro! i was getting frustrated trying to do this by hand for my crew and then i found this GEM! after zoning back into shadow haven for the millionth time i loaded this up and it worked like a charm.
Worked great my first try. I started macro as soon as I got in zone, we all pathed to his location. Luckily he was at the start. I did not have to mqp at all. Several times he pathed back near my group and on the last step pathed directly through the group, but didn't tl anyone. Thank you.
W
winnower
good to hear. he only banishes when the update ticks, when he's moving I think it's ok to be close to him.
This works quite well. Just need to be ready to pause and pivot when he paths back.
Back