• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
LeRogue (Updated for LS)

Combat Assist LeRogue (Updated for LS) 3.1.0

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Lua, MQ2Nav
Server Type
🏢 Live
LeRogue.Lua
Automate your rogue and maximize your DPS. As of 3.1, now supports lvls 85 - 125.

"Holy hell, this works great. I run several crews and have 25+ rogues. Every one of them saw a dps increase with this. Thank you!" -- Ninjapickle
"Started using LeRogue today and despite having put some effort into creating a good working kissassist.ini, LeRogue does a better job." -- Dragonslayer
"Works well with pretty much anything and saw an uptick in DPS." -- Liquidtoots

Screenshots:
1680888338237.png
2.png

Who's it for:
For people who actively play a (85+) rogue and want to maximize their DPS potential without clicking dozens of buttons and remembering what each one does.

Motivation:
As someone who loves playing a rogue as their main, I wanted a script that would automate 90% of my repetitive tasks without turning me into a bot. Nearly everything in this script used to be part of my ridiculously complex MQ2React setup. When LEM came out, I migrated most of my reacts there. But at some point, I had so many conditions that I realized it would be better just to create my own Lua add-on.

What makes it different:
LeRogue.Lua is somewhat similar to using MQ2Rogue in manual mode. However, unlike MQ2Rogue, LeRogue.Lua will not assist/chase/navigate or set camps. It's designed for people who prefer to be in the driver's seat. But, if you want, you can use it together with KissAssist to get very similar "mode 1/mode 2" functionality (just be sure to disable DPS and burn options in KA).

Features:

During combat, it will:

• Use all your best combat abilities to their fullest
  • Keep rotating your best disciplines
  • Use combat clickies you've added (you can add and remove them from combat and burn routines)
  • Burn on command
  • Keep your hate low
  • Keep your endurance up with breather line discs
  • Keep you from dying when you're in trouble with a series of defensive abilities
During downtime, it will
  • Keep you hidden, if desired
  • Apply and summon poison, if desired
  • Recast buffs like practiced reflexes
Dragging corpses
  • The requires MQ2Nav
  • If auto-drag is enabled and you have a camp set, it will automatically find and drag corpses whenever a group member dies
  • First, it will try to drag to your Kissassist camp
  • If you don't have one, it will drag to your campfire
  • If you don't have a KA camp or campfire set, auto-drag won't do anything
  • You can also manually issue a drag command on any player or player corpse\
Commands:

Virtually everything is configurable via the GUI, but the following commands can be useful:
/lua run lerogue /lua stop lerogue

/lr pause --- toggles pause
/lr pause on/off --- explicitly turns pause on or off

/lr combat on/off --- enables/disables combat abilities
/lr disc on/off --- enables/disables rotating discs
/lr dot on/off --- enables/disables DoTs

/lr hide on/off --- enables/disables auto hide/sneak
/lr pausehide x --- makes you visible and pauses autohide for x seconds

/lr stayalive on/off --- when on, will use a series of defensive abilities to keep you from dying

/lr glyph on/off --- use power glyph during burn
/lr burn --- do a big burn
/lr burnalways on/off --- do big burn whenever you're in combat

/lr addclicky combat --- adds a clicky currently on your cursor to your combat routine
/lr addclicky burn --- adds a clicky currently on your cursor to your burn routine
/lr removeclicky --- removes a clicky currently on your cursor from both routines
/lr listclickies --- lists the clickies you've added

/lr minlevel x --- change min NPC lvl you'll use combat abilities on (default is 75)

/lr dragcorpses on/off --- If you have a camp set, automatically search for and drag group member corpses whenever someone dies
/lr dragcorpse (name) or (target) --- Specify a name, target a player, or target a corpse to drag. They don't have to be a group member. If you don't specify a player, it will look for any group member's corpse.

When dragging corpses, it will first check if you have a Kissassist camp set, then check if you have a campfire set. If you have neither, it will pull corpses back to your current location.

/lr resetdefaults --- reset all settings to their default states
/lr help or just /lr --- get a list of commands

Settings are saved in config\LeRogueConfig_toonName.lua
Source Repository
https://github.com/rawmotion1/LeRogue
[git] Automation options?
Yes
  • 1676316650890.png
    1676316650890.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 22
Author
raw
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from raw

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 3.1.0

〰️Commits Updated discs for LS (d4e8385) ~rawmotion1
  2. 20230717

Bug Fixes🐛 - No longer spams reflexes when not gold (df9beaf) ~rawmotion1 〰️Commits No longer...
  3. 20230603

Features⛲ - Added intimidation to main combat routine (09e8c41) ~rawmotion1

Latest reviews

Works well with pretty much anything and saw an uptick in DPS. Very easy to use too. Thank you for sharing and all of the time and effort spent on this
I Use LeRogue in collaboration with kissassist. Form First day I started to use it, i liked it a lot. It not only improves my rogues dps, but offers some nice unique features. The way it is coded, gives a great template for those who might ahjve in mind, doing something similar for another class. Form me max rating!
Saw a legit increase in dps in all my rogues when using this.
Back