• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MuleAssist

Combat Assist MuleAssist 15.5

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
eqmule, Lemons, Maskoi, ctaylor22, other KissAssist contributors before v11
Included in Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla Included! No need to download.
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test

2018 ESA Winner
muleassist.png

MuleAssist is a fork of KissAssist 10.0.4, tailored to transform any EverQuest character into a superior mercenary. It features universal class handling, a custom GUI (MAUI), and user-friendly configuration (.ini) files. See the support forum.

MuleAssist is a unique standalone macro, although it's originally based on Kissassist 10.0.4 and shares many of the same features and commands. The updates page contains a list of all the major changes and features added.

Manual:

.ini Library:

Forum:
Author
Lemons
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Lemons

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 15.5

|15.5 |Aggro check now based on level instead of expansion |TankAll Taunt fix LemonAssist v0.4...
  2. 15.4 - Retiring MQ2XAssist

Download is now a zip with the macro + a new folder that will be placed in your Macros folder...
  3. 15.3.3 Support for swarm pets, OnStart and more

|15.3.3 |Will reset window title whenever you gain something (level, aa) |Default ini file name...

Latest reviews

Easy to take a higher level INI and make it work perfectly on my toon. Well written and well thought out.
even a blunt instrument like myself was able to understand
I'd pay for this! Smooth and well-optimized for high-level characters. Easy initial configuration and setup for the newbs. What's not to like?
Love this plugin, and all the hard workers who contribute to its development =-)
Back