• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Guide Heroic Adventures: Adventurers Guide!

Server Type
🏢 Live Test
The Broken Mirror
Lxanvom Labors
Squad - WAR CLR BRD BST BER BER all 110 with 20k+ AA's and ToV T1 visibles.
Requested from Karth Punox in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay sends you out to The Broken Mirror's Ruins of Lxanvom (Crypt of Decay). Mobs were around lvl 107 - 108 and there were no named in my instance. This mission is needed to be done 6 times! for progression.
  • Deliver Religious Texts for a special collector. (0/4) These guys are in the basement. Kill them, get the Pristine Scroll's and give them to Mers Arl.
  • I've heard there are winged avatars of Health in there. Their feathers should fetch a fortune. (0/4) These drop in the basement, give them to Mers Arl.
  • Open the chest and collect loots.
Easy one. The default mesh for this zone is pretty rough, so be careful with your /nav'ing!
Loot - 1125 Remanants of Tranquility, some runes for spells, and some req lvl 75 gear that is not prestige.

Fate Rewards The Bold
Requested from Tarl Punox in Plane of Health which sends you out to The Broken Mirror's Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay. Once in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life, click on your Mirror of Fragment of Anashti Sul to send you to the instanced zone of Sul Vius: Demiplate of Decay. You do need to do a few quests in order to get the Mirror Fragment. Mobs were around lvl 103 - 107 and there were no named in my instance. This mission is needed to be done 6 times! for progression.
  • Discover Ornate Vases from the heights in the north east and deliver them to Karth 0/3. These drop off the undead mobs in the north east. After turning in to Karth, a named spawned. High Bokton Cleret, lvl 109. Walked towards us, but did not aggro at Karth.
  • Uncover a few Dealer's Markers from the merchant's quarters in the south east and deliver them to Karth 0/4. These drop off the alive looking rat mobs in the south east.
  • Open the chest!
Another easy one. I just did /war mode 8 with everyone on chase and went to town!
Loot - 1125 Remanants of Tranquility, some runes for spells, and some req lvl 75 gear that is not prestige.

We Make Our Own Rewards
Requested from Tarl Punox in Plane of Health which sends you out to The Broken Mirror's Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life. There are no prerequisites or preflagging that I had to do. Mobs were around lvl 106 - 107 and there were no named in my instance. This mission is needed to be done 6 times! for progression. Run to the coffin entrance of Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life and a pop window will ask you if you want to enter the Adventure or the regular zone. Click on the Adventure.
  • Loot decorations from that big housing building 0/4. These are called Native Decoration and drop in and around the house to the west.
  • Loot Gemstones from that underground theater 0/3. Inside the big house, there are stairs to go down. Thank goodness for /nav or I never would have found out how to get to the underground! The item you loot is called an Unique Gemstone.
  • Deliver 4 Native Decoration to Tarl Punox. /nav spawn Tarl and turn in!
  • Deliver 3 Unique Gemstone to Tarl Punox. Becareful after the last turn in, prepare for a mob to come fight you!
  • Kill the guard threatening Tarl.
  • Open the chest!
Super easy heroic adventure for my crew. Nothing aggros except the guard threatening Tarl! Took me less than 20 minutes to run it.

Call of the Foresaken
A Posthumous Proposition
Squad - WAR CLR BRD BST BER BER all 110 with 16k+ AA's and ToV T1 visibles.
Requested from Restless Spirit which sends you out to Call of the Forsaken's Argin-Hiz. There are no prerequisites or preflagging that I had to do. I have never been to this zone so it was pretty neat! Mobs were around lvl 97-102 and there were no named in my instance. It was gravy at 110, took me maybe 15 minutes.
  • Clear the streets of embers 0/20. Basically kill 20 guys whose name starts with ember. Straight forward and they were all over the place.
  • Free the ash dervishes around the Keeper's Tower 0/8. Way up north is a tower and there are mobs with vortex in their name. Kill a few of them. Easy sauce.
  • Eliminate the Sol`Dal soldiers in the mines 0/6. In the south east of the zone, there is some mines. You have to kill the soldiers that are ACTUALLY in there. Sadly, the two at the entrance do not count.
  • Speak to a restless spirit 0/1! Hail the spirit and get your bling. Pretty easy, earned 13 AA's total from the turn in.
I would definitely do this one again especially if it was relevant content. Easy to get around. MQ2Nav worked great except on some doors by the tower. For whatever reason my silly dwarves haven't figured out how to go around a door!

Empires of Kunark
On Behest of the Emporer
Requested from Arbitrator Kelliar which sends you out to Empires of Kunark's Chardok. There are no prerequisites or preflagging that I had to do. Mobs were around lvl 107 and there were no named in my instance. The dogs see invis and I think the golems might as well. The hardest part was actually figuring out how to get down to the Prince's area.
  • Kill 8 or 10 eggs. Very easy. Eggs were on map.
  • Read and memorize as many sarnak battle plans as you can find. These drop of sarnak Strategists. Easy mobs, you need 10 of them.
  • Defeat the sarnak military advisor. This guy was a normal mob in the Prince's room.
  • Set explosives to cut some of the support beams and collapse the tunnels that lead out. This part was tricky because I didn't know what I was looking for to blow up. Thankfully there are coordinates to add to the map listed on Allakhazam. They are the grey looking archways, not the rock pillars!
I would not do this adventure again. It was pretty boring and the rewards are lack luster. Maybe it's needed for progression.

The Burning Lands
The Darkness Howls
Requested from Belira Blastil which sends you out to an instanced version of The Burning Land's Gnome Memorial Mountain. There are no prerequisites to request this mission except maybe level 95. The mobs are between 108 - 111. There is a whole bunch of indifferent con'ing mechagnomes in the zone to watch out for to try not to aggro.
  • Drive the raiders from the front gate 0/12. These do not see invis and are towards the south side of the zone. You can invis your group and /target raider and /nav target to get to the area to get started. There are a few pulls of 3 mobs. Loc 373, 495, 17 is about where you start running into these guys.
  • Some orcweres are climbing the mountain towards The Maker. Kill 8 wereorcs 0/8. This part is tricky and the mobs are named "climber". If you can run to 750, -293, 252 you can cut them off and fight them as they come in. If you don't get them before they get up to The Maker, you have to fight them on this awful little platform with some beefy robot mobs up there too.
  • Stop the orcwere infiltrators that have climbed over the wall in the east 0/10. These mobs are named infiltrators. They are in a hole on the bottom of the mountain on the east side. They pack up and roam in that tunnel. Becareful as it's easy to pull extras and AoE aggro some gnomies. If you go down too far in that tunnel, it's really steep and you'll have WAY too many mobs on you. Best to wait up top and pick them off as they roam up. I setup camp at 750, -570, -15.
  • Keep the orcweres after our supplies! They are ravaging the landing area! 0/10. This is very similar to the second step but this is on the west side of the mountain. These mobs seem to all be 110 and 111 and they all have "ravager" in their name. I setup camp at 958, 457, 130 and try my best to pick off as many as I can. You can pacify/lull the lvl 110 mobs.
  • That was too close. Press them back into their homes. Kill the howlers. Take the fight to them! 0/5. It's pretty much over! Head down to the south side and mop up a few howlers.
  • Loot the chest! While you can't /target chest, you can /target rusty and /nav target right to it! 3 pieces of loot from the chest.
This mission was very very daunting to me the first time I tried it. With a little help from the people in the RG discord they gave me some pointers. Also, learning where to go after each phase was critical!
Loot - 110 req gear that was all prestige. Some had some luck rolls on it.
Author
Wink-
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Added 3 TBM missions

Added 3 missions from The Burning Lands. Lxanvom Labors, We Make Our Own Rewards, and Fate...
Back