• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Work in Progress Grouper 0.4

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Dannet, MQ2Boxr
Server Type
🏢 Live
A group management tool for new folks or those looking to simplify. Avoids the need to create your own hot keys, and I dare say improves on what can be done with them. Has too many functions in a state of flux to list here. The window currently looks like this:
1668556867161.png

Group member names are clickable - left clicking targets and faces the member, then left-clicks them. If you are holding an item this will open a trade window (helpful when they are in a bunch). Right clicking switches to that member.

The arrows beside the names indicate current invis status (INV and IVU). These refresh every second or so (will hopefully be switching to Dannet observers eventually, but currently using one-off queries).

The rest of the window gives typical group utility buttons. These contain modified forms of Sic's Hot Keys and other useful things I found. See commands for more.
Author
vandersl
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Long delayed update.

This version has two functionality updates: 1) You can toggle invisibility modes by clicking...
  2. Support Launcher installation.

Just updated to put the library files in the right folder for the Launcher.
  3. Tweaks, custom buttons, crash fixes

Updates in this version: - fix for crash when zoning - custom buttons (6) - customize button...

Latest reviews

Nice interface that works with all macros and plugins combinations.
I wanted to redcent this again, because it makes my life easier. THanks Vandersl.
Love it, thank you, looking forward to future upgrades!
Awesome!!!! Just what I was looking for.
Love this, provides a lot out of the box for multiple iterations of MQ2 Macros. Brilliant job. A+
Thanks!!! worked as expected!!!
Love it, easy to use and nice to start up and use it.
Back