• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility EQEmu - turboLoot macro 1.8b

Software Requirements
MQ2
Server Type
🏘️ Emu
Attached is a mac I made for EQEmu servers. I've searched high and low for a good loot macro that was A) fast, B) simple to configure and use. No ini needed, just configure the variables inside the macro to suit your needs. I've tried to keep the mac as simple as possible with documentation for each variable you can adjust and how to do so.

I currently run 2 copies of the macro; one for my main and one for alts. There are several ways to use different copies while not needing to change your hotkey in-game. One suggestion is to make subfolders for each progression zone and run the macro as:
Suggestion for main + alts::
/mac ${Zone.ShortName}\turboloot
/bca //mac ${Zone.ShortName}\turbolootalts

You could also create a copy for each toon and have them each run their own. I use this method for things like class-specific quests. Easiest way to do that would be a hotkey setup like below. /noparse is added to the beginning so each toon runs the command as if it was initiated from themself. Otherwise without that line, each toon would parse ${Me.CleanName} as the one sending the command and not their own name.
Alternate suggestion for main + alts::
/noparse /bcaa //mac ${Zone.ShortName}\turboloot_${Me.CleanName}
or
/noparse /bcaa //mac turboloot_${Me.CleanName}

|--------------------------------------------- Configurable Variables section ----------------------------------------------------
|What do you want the loot radius to be? Corpses further than this will NOT be looted.
/declare corpseDistance int outer 300

|Set lootSpells to 1 to loot spells that are usable by your class. Checks to see if you have one in bank/inv or already scribed.
/declare lootSpells int outer 1

|Set this to 1 if you want to loot an item that you don't currently have, isn't in any of the 3 lists below but is usable and can be equipped.
/declare lootUsable int outer 0

| Will loot any item with a vendor price >= this amount (in plat) that's not No Drop and isn't in any loot lists below.
/varset minLootValue 1000

| How should found items be announced when found and when looted? ie echo, bc, rsay, etc
/varset announceItems say
/varset lootingItems rsay

| lootAll list will loot this item any time it comes across it on a corpse.
/varset lootAll /Gemstone of the Ages/Glowing Sun Shard/20k AA Experience Crystal/50k AA Experience Crystal/Lesser Rainbow Crystal/Minor Rainbow Crystal/Greater Rainbow Crystal/Major Rainbow Crystal/Superior Lightstone/Stone of Impatience/Essence of Norrath/Essence of Temple Veeshan/

| someItems through someItems3 are paired with the corresponding howMany through howMany3 vars. List the items in one of the someItems fields and set how many to loot for that list in the howMany above it.
/declare howMany int outer 18
/varset someItems /Brawler's Upgrade/Brawler's Upgrade v2/

/declare howMany1 int outer 3
/varset someItems1 /Firebeetle eye/

/declare howMany2 int outer 0
/varset someItems2 /A Glowing Hammer Wedge/A Glowing Hammer Face/A Glowing Hammer Claw/A Glowing Hammer Handle/A Glowing Hammer Neck/A Glowing Hammer Grip/

/declare howMany3 int outer 25
/varset someItems3 /Sorcerer's Upgrade/Sorcerer's Upgrade v2/Guardian's Upgrade/Guardian's Upgrade v2/

| singleItems will loot until you have 1 in total. Combines bank + inventory when calculating.
/varset singleItems /Mount: Crack'n Crazy Traveler/Augment Book 3.5 Page 1 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 2 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 3 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 4 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 5 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 6 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 7 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 8 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 9 of 10/Augment Book 3.5 Page 10 of 10/
Author
bruise
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back