• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Alaran.mac "Words of the Unspoken"

Unmaintained Alaran.mac "Words of the Unspoken" 2021-06-28

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Various Authors On The Forum
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Have at least 11 open slots and a main slot available in inventory for a container combine.
Classes without some type of invis should get invis pots or be able to ignore a train.
While testing, I did pull a small train but lost all aggro while picking up ground spawns.
Will throw an error if a ground spawn got picked up before you get there, but will continue once it respawns (roughly 30 seconds). Might revisit this for a fix later.

Start in Shard's Landing /mac Alaran

Might need to do "Welcome to Shard's Landing" first. Not sure if anything else is needed prior.

Gets Alaran Language to 100 and some exp and I think 3aa and a couple hundred plat. One time quest.

|Alaran.mac by Cannonballdex
|
|Requires MQ2Nav
|Completes "Words of the Unspoken" in Shard's Landing #2
|Will throw errors if someone grabs an item before you pick it up until it respawns
|Might rework this gain later its late
|You need atleast 11 spots open in inventory and recommend an open slot for a combine container
|Gets Alarian language to 100 - Not sure if Welcome to Shard's Landing is required or any other prerequisites
Author
DoNotReply
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from DoNotReply

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Minor Fixes

Set a delay for claiming reward if you have any kind of lag it would miss claiming the reward...

Latest reviews

thank you for this
Thank you so much for this macro. Doing this on 7 toons would be a headache! You saved me so much time. Thanks Cannon!
Back