• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Advanced Looting System Item Filter Syntax Generator

Utility Advanced Looting System Item Filter Syntax Generator Beta

Software Requirements
A web browser and text editor
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
http://advlootgenerator.com is a simple web based utility that allows you to input a list of EverQuest item names and returns the list in properly formatted /advloot syntax which can then be inserted or merged into your advanced loot INI files located within the userdata directory of your EverQuest game client installation folder.

No more hunting down old forum posts for /advloot filter syntax for specific items, or waiting until you see the item drop in game to tag it! Generate all of your item filters before you head out on your adventures yourself quickly and efficiently with this utility!

The home page also includes some pre-generated lists for easy download; including All Collectibiles, All Tradeskill Items, and All Inventory Containers.

This utility is still under development, and is considered to be in the Beta phase. Please PM me with any feedback or feature requests!

Note: You will never see any ads or trackers on this website! If you find value from using this utility, and if you feel that you would like to contribute something towards the hosting and development costs, I will gladly accept gifts of plat or krono via the in-game parcel system =P. PM me for details.
Author
thedank
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from thedank

Latest reviews

Needed to add a bunch of items to my advl ini, and this worked perfectly. I did have to camp out and back in to get the character's ini file to acknowledge my update.
thedank
thedank
Thanks for the review! If you use the advloot tool and save the generated syntaxes to a new file in user data, then merge that into your character's advloot list using the in game advloot merge utility you wont have to log out.