• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How long does a suspension last? (1 Viewer)

It's usually 10 days and sometimes 7 ^^ Although I had an account get suspended and it was suspended for like 3 months before sony activated it... They said they forgot to activate it and gave me 2 free months, so I didn't complain :P

Yea my i kinda got a little impatient with my PoJ macro.... Took out playercheck part lol.... <---- Smart at macroing and understands risks... but I think somewhere in my mind i wanted to get banned Becuase its getting a little ridiculous how much time i spend macroing and I really do need to stop just don't have the willpower too lol.

Bammm just got my final email from SoE. Looking more and more like its a ban.

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. It has come to our
attention from our various resources to show that your account has been
linked to using a third party program to travel anywhere within a zone
without risk of harm. Since the use of third party programs is against
the End User License Agreement(EULA) we have no choice but to suspend
your account with review for termination. I have included a copy of the
relevant portion of our EULA for your review. If you have any questions
you can see the entire EULA at http://support.station.sony.com

Noobhaxor said:
Good to hear Tone, hey Afriak what did you get suspended for btw?

Im not sure exactly, I got the generic letter from Buglex....

Greetings,

I regret to inform you that your account has been suspended for using third party software to modify the EverQuest client. Your account will be inactive for 7 to 10 days pending review for banning.

!

Please be aware that repeated or serious violations of our rules can result in disciplinary action. If your account is unsuspended, further violations of our rules and/or policies may result in the banning of your account.

We always regret when this type of action is necessary. We ask that you please review our game policies, which are posted at http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16204

If you have any questions about this action, please contact EQ Account Status at [email protected].

Regards,

Jim Leko

GM Buglex

EverQuest Game Master

Sony Online Entertainment

[email protected]

Im thinking it was for being lazy in some dodh zones and /zoning from undershore port in to stoneroot. I'm not going to inquire unless I get banned at this point, its been 6 days....Im a dumbass, I mainly /warp cause im lazy..I get unsuspended im done with active hacks for a bit hehe.

hmm wierd you sound like you don't even use them that much. I know I was banned from more than likely a player petitioning me. Now a GM just catching using /zone and /warp is highly unlikely... but still possible.

I got a account suspended over a year ago and they do not even return my emails anymore. But the account is still on EQplayers and is still occasionally logged into by someone...(by Most Recent Login)

IamBigDaddy said:
I got a account suspended over a year ago and they do not even return my emails anymore. But the account is still on EQplayers and is still occasionally logged into by someone...(by Most Recent Login)

The account has been suspended for over a year?

It's whatever they decide to set it at. They have to manually remove it, so its probably whatever time of that nth day, or day after. Dont get suspeneded, and it wont matter.

Damn, this shit pre-dates me... well done.

Side note: I just realized how long I've been cheating in EQ lol.... yikes.

I am laughing SO hard right now! Sorry you got banned, I remember ghost kill, lost my druid over that.... but now most suspensions are simply 3-7 exact days... they want our continued monies...

I am laughing SO hard right now! Sorry you got banned, I remember ghost kill, lost my druid over that.... but now most suspensions are simply 3-7 exact days... they want our continued monies...

Rofl, who loses a DRUID over ghostkill?!?! ;-)

Man, GK was the most fun and exhilarating time I had in EQ... second only to the RR and FoS #3 raid bugs (soloable). That time was, though, stressful with the constant worry of bannings/suspensions. It's a shame, though, because with how complicated raid scripts are these days I don't know if we'll ever see something so freakin awesome again! I guess we'll just have to be content with leveling up our alts and going about our own business :)

How long does a suspension last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back