• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with MQ2moveutils (1 Viewer)

jshriddle

RedCents
20¢
I've been working with the AFK Bard Macro (Thanks Redbot and team!) and I've been somewhat successful at getting the /circle to work, but for whatever reason it doesn't work reliably for me (after 10 minutes of stop and go, it won't even run now). The first time I did the command /circle on 75 (as part of a hotkey whose commands were /twist 2 3 3 3, then /mac target, then /circle on 75), it went running without my having to hit the NumLock (autorun button on my keyboard), second time I had to hit the NumLock, and third time since it hasn't run at all. Am I doing something wrong? I know the plugin is loaded, but nothing's happening. The twist and target macro run great, but no circle. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
I've noticed problems with Moveutils when chainzoning. Stick doesn't work (warrior, that's about all I use). Hafta unload/reload to get it operational again. Also, I think I zoned out and back in one time and it started back up.

Minor annoyance for me since I never do AFK combat, but it is a real (and new) phenomenon.

Help with MQ2moveutils

Users who are viewing this thread

Back