• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do you get a horse ? (1 Viewer)

marks001

RedCents
Im a Lv 18 warrior and I have noticed a few different players in Antonica riding horses. How do you get a horse ? Is this a perk for higher level players? Can you go to a stable and somehow make a horse a pet?

Thanks for the help...

There are a few ways. If you are a SK or a Paladin their lvl 20 fluff spell is a horse. It isn't very fast, I think it's 20% or thereabouts.

You can buy a horse with guild status points or plain old plat. They cost quite a few status points, so that isn't really an option until 50+. If you go the plat route, the decent horse (40% increase) costs about 9pp and change.

You can quest for a flying carpet in DoF but you need to be high level to do it.

thanks for the help but here's a few more questions....

1) What is a SK ?
2) How do you use guild status points and how do find out how many you have ?
Im assuming that you gain guild status points by doing writs...
3) Where do you buy a horse ?

1) What is a SK ?
Shadowknight
2) How do you use guild status points and how do find out how many you have ?
Im assuming that you gain guild status points by doing writs...
Bring up the guild manager screen (I think it's "U"). Sort current members by status points. You get points from completing writs and heritage quests among other things. I think the SP cost of the 40% horse is over 100k points.
3) Where do you buy a horse ?
Look for the stable symbol (a big horse head) on your map in both Freeport and Qeynos. I believe horses are sold in South Qeynos and West Freeport

How do you get a horse ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back