• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GM sunday on DRINAL (1 Viewer)

armysoldier

RedCents
101¢
i really thought something was uptoday ,..

not one BUT 2 Guides on for quite a while on drinal ..

Hell one is still on.. lol

I saw a message about it being Kallimar's 4th year or something along those lines... Maybe had something to do with that?

plink

I had a GM come into my zone with me and my heart skipped a beat. I did not have anything running except /mq2map but earlier i warped like 6 times in the LS MM. Then right after that I checked again and another one popped up. At this point i started saying goodbye to my account lol. But to my relief nothing was said to me, and they went on there merry way. They zoned into a place I’ve never heard of b4 called CSHOME. Probably a GM only zone. I wonder what that zone looks like? Anyways I couldn’t believe I saw 2 on at once. (and yes the photos are blurry like the UFO pics I got lol).

CSHOME is just the guide home zone... It's a big marble mansion like a museum or something. There are vendors with free GM armor and a few NPCs named after guides that have died from cancer and met other untimely demises.

On drinal too and i do /who all gm every once and a while and noticed the gms sunday happend monday too skeerd me a bit so i shut down my lsmm and went to pok for a while :eek:

I think I have some pictures of CSHOME from a friend of mine. If ya guys want i can dig em up =p They aint that amazing.

Here they are!
EQ000024_op_800x600.jpg

EQ000025_op_800x600.jpg

EQ000026_op_800x600.jpg

EQ000028_op_800x600.jpg

What's funny is that whoever took those screenshots was using MQ. You can tell by the "LDR" at the end of the name. :p

Guides CANNOT msg or interact with players nowadays.

I was on stromm during my guide 2.0 days. After I was kicked on lanys and perma banned for doin some serious shit.

Guides have meetings sometimes. I've seen days where they have had serverwide meetings on one server. I saw 50+ guides on the server that day, it was probably orientation. Back when I was a guide, there were usually 2 guides on that you couldn't see for every 1 guide you could actually see in /w all gm. Probably not that many more around now since they were reduced to SoE bs work instead of doing quests like we used to.

Yah there has been a huge reduction ... don't ask me how I know ;)

Being a guide sucks .... min 6hrs "guide" time a week. And they have made it difficult for guides to really even do anything effective these days ...

codecaster said:
CSHOME is just the guide home zone... It's a big marble mansion like a museum or something. There are vendors with free GM armor and a few NPCs named after guides that have died from cancer and met other untimely demises.

Don't forget about fluffy! That dog hurts. There was something wrong with my guide account one day so I logged on my regular account and made a lvl 1 toon for the meeting. They summoned me up to cshome and fluffy wtfpwned me.

I think I still have the cshome files if anybody wants them. I doubt you can /zone to it, but there is a program out there you can use to explore zones off line. I forget what's it's called.

GM sunday on DRINAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back