• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK Taskmaster (cont.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mochila said:
I dont think you know how to use it.

Following directions from the thread and from the directions in game...turn on /watchtask, then go get a task...

That seems pretty easy, but am I missing something Mochila?

Nothing shows up.

Again, I turn /watchtask on, it says "watching tasks" or whatever...then I get a task and nothing ever happens.

suspended, using the MQ2Task plugin and the warp mac, customized with different default waypoints, using rogue shroud and hiding, avoiding the obvious lookout below task etc...
time to move on

euri10 said:
suspended, using the MQ2Task plugin and the warp mac, customized with different default waypoints, using rogue shroud and hiding, avoiding the obvious lookout below task etc...
time to move on

Damn Euri10 that comepletely sucks ... how did they get you? Any email yet?

GM's have been unusually active on my server. If some of yahs are running this 24/7 or after every crash...maybe lay low alil bit or run it during obscure hours only..

i had no chance to read my emails yet, i will let you know, other accounts that didn't use it are still ok, I wonder however for how long since I transfered all the cash I made from the suspended account to others .. :)

Trying to add Balancing Act to the task list, but I can't seem to finish the damn task.

The first part of the task ask to explore a room in city of mist on the upper level with a pedastal. Anyone have a loc or point me in the right direction. I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find it.

Gamerguy, I tried that one too, and could never find that spot. Tried everydamnwhere too.
Also, pretty sure they only busted the people that they found at the time they did the sweep. I've got 3 other accounts that I would alternate between doing this to get aas for. They haven't been touched. I've also not gotten any email about this for any of the 3 that were suspended. Transferred plat all around the guys alot and also to my trader, and nothing bad has happened to him either.

SO far the only thing I have heard from live Chat was

TSR Oliver D.: I see that the account was suspended for 3rd party use, which is a violation of our EULA. It is currently being investigated. Suspensions usually take 7 days. If you wish to dispute this issue or find out more information pertaining to the suspension, please follow the directions below.

I have did the e-mail thing asking for more info and have not heard a thing back :(

get a lvl 55 shroud as a gobby, use sneak.. do this mac in gunthak quest " time for bed " the rest of the mac is self explainitory
| Gunthak.mac does The Time for Bed Task in the Gulf of Gunthak.
| 1. Shroud as a lvl 55 Rogue
| 2. goto The Gulf of Gunthak
| 3. goto Vagli say task, whrn Time for bed comes up leave the window open
| 4. SNEAK and HIDE start /mac gunthak

#turbo 10

#Event Zoned "You have entered#*#"

sub main

/declare Zn int outer
/declare TaskSetting int outer 0

:Start
/who all GM
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
/echo Gm detected
/beep
/beep
/beep
/beep
/beep
/delay 300s
}
/target Vagli
/delay 2s
/task 3749 6177
/delay 2s
/call TFB
/goto :Start

sub Zoner
/delay 40
:loop
/doevents
/if (${Zn}!=1) /goto :loop
/varset Zn 0
/delay 5
/return

sub Event_Zoned
/varset Zn 1
/return

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------Time For Bed--------------------------------------|
Sub TFB

/doevents flush
/zone Torgiran
/call Zoner
/warp loc -115.50, 175.00, 2.89
/delay 30
/zone Dulak
/call Zoner
/warp loc 261.87, -1803.87, -24.61
/delay 30
/zone Gunthak
/call Zoner
/Target npc Dellthuea
/warp loc 1609.47, -154.54, 3.39
/delay 20
/Hail
/delay 10
/echo Stop me now or I'll keep going!
/delay 1s
/return

this is good up to level 65

i got the suspended today afk task in DL have not done it in about 4days logged on today and BAMMM oh well i dont have origanl credit card anymore or accout keys from 5 years ago so time to play WOW

Learningcurve said:
ok does this mean I need to have the MQ2task in order to use this?

Yep you would also have to be the same server as the ${Target.ID} is different for each server.

Goodnews though ...

I am posting AdvTaskWarp2.mac right now ...

when its finaly done with task, and returns back to overthere i get this error

/varset failed, variable 'taskcounter' not found

and

divide by zero in calculation

also some mistypes in overthere task file like /zone zone warsilkswood

I have included my MQ2RWarp.ini

It holds all the waypoints needed. Keep in mind that the MQ2RWarp.ini goes in your /Macroquest folder, one level above the macros

OK another fix .....

If you want to use bandages ...
/mac advtaskwarp2 70

The number is the %HP you want to stop using bind wound at. By default version F is set to 0.

OUch 'Insert Laugh Here" Looks like I am not alone. Looks like the stick is stilll swinging also. Yikes that blows! :( :mad: :confused: :( :mad: :confused: :( :mad: :confused: :eek:

Ok ... Version G ... added LearningCurves suggestion ... a spam counter.

Update this line: /declare SpamMax int outer 8

To the max number times you want your toon to ask for a task before taking a 15 min break. Note that after each completed task, the current counter gets reset to zero.

insert laugh here said:
i got the suspended today afk task in DL have not done it in about 4days logged on today and BAMMM oh well i dont have origanl credit card anymore or accout keys from 5 years ago so time to play WOW

Sorry to hear that, how long were you doing the afk tasks before they caught you, half an hour? Or longer?

Bloodcell said:
so with this current update the included macro is good for what levels?

According to the files inside the zip they are good for levels 20, 25,30,35,40,50,55,60 and 65 shrouds. so I would say level 20 or close to it up to 65. :rolleyes:

AFK Taskmaster (cont.)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back