• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New guy few questions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I've used mq2 before on an emu. Just a few questions.
1. How can i set it where i can enter a command like /followme and my box crew will automatically follow?
2.also i noticed i can set up auto accept, for example i invite them they automatically accept group invite or whatever yet i cant figure out how to set it up and direction would be nice.
Also any links to helpful guides would be nice ive read through the kiss assist pages.. thanks in advance

If you have access to the level 2 Strategies sub forum I have a sticky at the top which has hundreds of links to helpful threads. I know I have threads linked in that post that will answer these questions.

1: On a hotkey for your "main char" add:

tite: allfollow
/bca //stand
/bca //target id ${Me.ID}
/bca //stick 5

On another hotkey put
/bca //stick off

When you click first one they all follow, when you click second one, they all stop.

Sometimes putting
/bca stick 5 !front

helps so when they all follow you they dont get in front of you :)

Good luck

I prefer advpath follow feature my self as it will follow your path instead of your direction.

To use it just change the /stick to /follow and to stop /afollow off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question - New guy few questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back