• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Down go the Servers! (1 Viewer)

back up now, time to try a server transfer! lol gotta see if they fixed that at least!

- - - Updated - - -

Server Transfers are working!

So I died on disconnect in a Gribbles HA. Come back and it says "the way is blocked to you" and wouldn't let me reenter to get my bodies. Is there anyone around this or just bad luck and I'm screwed?

Summon corpse in GL?

I don't know what GL means but I couldn't re-enter HA instance and I tried summoning in Dead Hills outside of Gribbles but it didn't work. Whatever, it's just one death not a big deal, just pretty annoying. I was able to use expedient recovery and get my body but thats only for one char

Don't think servers went down, offline traders are still up. Must have been yet another massive lag spike, pushing alot to go link dead.

Yea, I was still online and churning this morning when I woke up, so it didn't completely go down (or all servers didn't go down). I also saw I had a chase loot sitting in my inventory, so that's fun :) (neck item... don't get too excited)

no idea what happened in eq today but I got 5 freakin rares about 2 hours before the crash and I have them all!

News - Down go the Servers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back