• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Issues with Mq2dpsadv and mq2advnav (1 Viewer)

dorimor

RedCents
106¢
hello folks ,

I seem to only be able to see the single characters DPS on Dpsadv window ingame im sure its just a settings thing but iv tried various combos and cant get it to work was wondering if someone could just post settings up for me please.

Also having some issues with using melee classes on mq2advnav with the range not being enough when i run into a mob the melee character starts trying to dart to the target to attack and dart back to its follow target ..... so how do i extend mq2advnavs follow distance to im guessing 25 as that is the correct setting for chase assist in kiss ? but chase assist does not seem to break sitting meds or anything like that so would prefer to use mq2

For the DPS it sounds as though you have filtered out other people's hits. Each one of your characters needs to be able to see each other's hits to see their dps. Same for spells. Check your EQ filtering under options.

Not sore on the other issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MQ2AdvPath or MQ2nav? They are separate plugins

I'm not sure it's either. I run into the same issue. I have a ranger that is set to pull with bow. If it happens that the mob is fairly close when he goes to pull. (Closer than bow range) he will just stick to the mob and chase it. All while you see that you are to close for this ranged item. I'm setup to pull from a radius and no paths. I'm in an area that has KOS and non KOS mobs. Luckily the mob on this instance was a KOS and once aggro was engaged the ranger pulled it back into camp.

This only happened once to my knowledge.

i Want the alt toons to follow the tank as i run him around but be at a distance that melee can engage. At The moment they engage the mobs with kissasist try to run around back of mob then end up running back to tank because of leash range

I have it on my list to strengthen the chase routines. I want the toon to get up and follow again from medding, stop casting buffs, etc if tank gets a certain distance away.

For the DPS it sounds as though you have filtered out other people's hits. Each one of your characters needs to be able to see each other's hits to see their dps. Same for spells. Check your EQ filtering under options.

Not sore on the other issue.

ok checked my filters and none of my other toons are showing dps in my main toons window,,,,what do i do?

I have it on my list to strengthen the chase routines. I want the toon to get up and follow again from medding, stop casting buffs, etc if tank gets a certain distance away.

Was curious if you ever got around to altering the chase routine. If so, is there away to change the distance a tank has to be from the tank before they drop what they are doing and follow? My mage is so stupid, I just want to kill him as he is always lagging behind.

Question - Issues with Mq2dpsadv and mq2advnav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back