• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Safe to send info to DB? (1 Viewer)

Kokopelli2014

RedCents
206¢
I had a krono issue yesterday and traded a krono from one account to another. It appeared lost and missing with no extra time applied. I petitioned it. GM replies asking for me to send them these two files. (DxDiag.txt
MSinfo.txt)
Being that we participate in using other "software" to play, would it still be safe to send these files to them?
I no longer need to as the issue has worked itself out however I'd like to know what you more knowledgeable ppl would do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSinfo will have MQ2 in it but Dxdiag wouldn't.

I'm not sure why he'd want either of those files for a missing krono as one (dxdiag) has absolutely nothing to do with it and I guess they want MSinfo to be nosey.

I for one sure wouldnt. I would eat the krono and get another. Why take any chances. I remember some crying going on over bans on accounts purchasing krono from 3rd party sources around a year ago or less over on Veterans Lounge. To refresh I believe using MQ will get you suspended or banned if found out, and if you are sending anything that has MQ on it in your logs well... Call me paranoid but these are our children we are talking about! <3;) We all know this would be us if losing an account : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5tWT6I1GvY

Question - Safe to send info to DB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back